“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
SOL mindful eating mentoring is a fab suite of online support resources to help make mindful eating an easy, manageable part of your life.
We devise the content based on what questions the community is asking. Then, you pick and choose what you’d like to use.
You’ll have access to specially prepared monthly video webinars not shared by us anywhere else.
Each month, Christina with the help of experts will explore a new topic decided by you, our lovely mindful eating friends. All seminars are saved so you can access the entire back catalogue even if you’re a new member!
The videos allow us to offer individualised support to folks on a large scale. There will be a chance to submit questions in the weeks prior and Christina will answer them in the webinar.
Our mindful eating toolkit includes:
- go-to basic meditations
- range of RELAXing music to chill to
- book-club recommendations
- interviews with guest experts
- news from the science world – we’ll share journal articles for our inner-geeks
- helpful printables, like our daily mindfulness journal
- mindful manifestos – great for computer and mobile/cell phone screensavers!
- recipes and cooking inspo to help avoid decision fatigue
The best way to feel supported is to reach out to like-minded souls. So that’s why, when Christina first came up with the idea of mindful eating support resources, she originally planned to run a private facebook group. (everyone is doing it right?)
After some reflection and sitting with a feeling of “it doesn’t feel right”, we’ve pulled the plug on the FB group. From our end, we’ve noticed it seems to suck us all in and pull us away from being present with our loved ones. Can you relate?
To minimise this happening for you (but to still help you feel supported), we’ll:
- Email you every few weeks to check for any hot topics, sticking points and questions.
- Devise our monthly video seminars from your feedback and questions.
- Connect you with a local health practitioner if you require face-to-face consultations
As a valued member of the SOL community you also get VIP special offers. This includes 10% off the 12-week SOL mindful eating course and SOL retreats!
How does mindful eating mentoring work?
- Our mindful eating mentoring program works like a subscription. Once you sign up, you’ll receive a password to access our members portal. Then voila, you’ll have instant access to our online mindful eating hub.
- Each month we’ll be in touch to let you know what’s new. You’ll never miss a thing.
How much does it cost?
For just $1.99/week, yes for $1.99 you can instantly enrol in the mentoring program.
Be the first to know when our mentoring program starts.
Pop your email address down for us. We'll be in touch with the launch date!
Sol Food Mentoring Membership Access Plan
A selection of tasty meal and snack ideas. Just enough to give you some inspo. Not too much to overwhelm.