Welcome to SOL Food’s Mindful Eating e-course, designed to help you start eating and living mindfully
(because, truthfully, the other way – dieting – is boring, unhealthy and depriving).
“It’s the longest running Mindful Eating course of its kind in Australia. Based on evidence and delivered with love.”
This 12-week e-course is ideal if you:
- Have been on diets for years and are over them
- Constantly feel disappointed with the number on the scales
- Know what you should eat but struggle to “stick to the plan”
- Eat when you feel emotional (e.g. stressed, sad, angry or tired)
- Feel guilty (a lot) when you eat
- Want to CHANGE your lifestyle FOR GOOD.
If you’d love to have a happier relationship with food, then stop everything and come join us on the SOL Food Mindful Eating e-course.
Mindful eating stems from the ancient technique of mindfulness. Being “mindful” means you are living moment to moment, paying close attention to your thoughts and everything around you, without judgement. Mindfulness never makes you feel like there is something wrong with you.
Mindfulness can deliver a powerhouse of health benefits. It can help you be less reactive to stuff in your life, including food. It helps you to become more connected to your body (even loving it), and can help with those challenging little life happenings such as depression, anxiety and stress.
Given all this, it makes sense that mindful eating refers to being in the moment while you eat. It involves listening to your body and learning to trust your body’s cues for when, how much and what to eat.
With mindful eating there is no guilt, no “right” foods, and no “wrong” foods. This is why mindful eating can provide an overall sense of freedom, happiness, and ease – and how good would that feel?
SOL Food’s core focus is transforming your physical and mental health, but NOT your body weight. This is an important factor to understand. Diets for weight loss do not make us healthier or happier. Diets don’t “fix” crappy relationships with food. But mindfulness does.
During the course you’ll:
- Learn more about mindfulness and how to start using it today
- Uncover your (real) relationship with food
- Start making calm, happy and healthful food choices
- Feel happier within your own skin
- Contribute to an important charity
- Calorie counting or specific meal plans
- Regular weigh-ins
- Exercises you dislike
- Helplessness or guilt
- Body loathing
- 12 weekly videos
- Downloadable PDF homework and audio recordings
- Progress tracking worksheets to help you can make actionable changes
- Unlimited email support
- Unlimited, lifetime access to the SOL Mindful Eating e-community
But wait, there’s more! We want you to have ALL the tools to change so you’ll also receive:
- A downloadable Mindfulness Journal to house your daily mindful musings
- A daily life planner so you can spend more time on the stuff you enjoy and with the people you love
- A SOL Mindful Shopping and Recipe Pack, a helpful resource designed for those who can’t cook, haven’t cooked in a while, or who just need some inspiration to rediscover their eating mojo
- Our Top 50 Essential Mindfulness Tools, which includes books, apps and websites for continued practice
- 10 BONUS mindful eating meditations, which are essential for continuing your mindfulness practice after the course
- Our contacts list, providing access to close-to-home support from a health professional, after the program ends
- FREE 12 months’ access to the SOL Mindful Eating Mentoring Program
The level of time and knowledge you’ll take from this course is the equivalent of having at least 12 one-hour consultations with a dietitian or psychologist/counsellor. This equates to around $1,500 to $2,000 value.
However, your investment to complete the SOL Food Mindful Eating e-course is just $329 (for the mathematically-inclined folks, that’s around the same cost as a cup of coffee per day). PLUS, 10% of every course fee is donated to the Butterfly Foundation, who provide amazing support to people living with eating disorders and their families.
Like what you’ve read? Secure your place now!
Let’s take a closer look at the content within the Mindful Eating e-Course.
Mindful eating works best alongside a formal mindfulness practice like meditation. In Module 1 you’ll learn the basics of meditation and mindful eating, why and how they work. You’ll:
- Start your own daily mindfulness practice
- Discover your personal eating style and identify self-sabotaging habits
- Begin practicing introductory-level mindful eating.
Module 2 is where theory moves to “practice with purpose”. You’ll become crystal clear on the critical and essential mindful eating skills. You’ll learn about:
- The dieting cycle and how to combat it
- Challenging and constructive food beliefs
- Your hunger and how to effortlessly manage it so you feel satisfied, happy, and no longer fixated on food.
There is where we nurture your mindful self-compassion by delving deeper into:
- The must-know facts and science behind dieting
- Emotional eating and how you can mindfully take charge of it
- Body image; moving from dissatisfaction to kindness to love
- The surprising self-care method that will transform your eating.
In the final weeks of the program we’ll help you formulate your unique mindful eating blueprint for life. You’ll find out how to:
- Use your intuitive nutrition wisdom and meal planning skills
- Convert food rules into healthy behaviours
- Tackle those “I’ve gone off track” life moments
- Practice mindful eating and food gratitude for life.
Are you in? Sign up now!
Got more questions? Check out our course FAQ’s here
Mindful eating access plan
Module 1 – Mindful Foundations
We will look at:
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness & our health
Mindful Eating–inner & outer wisdom
Module 2 – Getting Clarity
Module 3 – Self-Love
Module 4 – Nourish. Get Set
We will look at:
Nutrition & meal planning 101
Becoming food inquisitive
We will look at:
Setting health intentions
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)